Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hot Springs



Playing with Daddy

Papaw and Jacob are being ghost

We went to Hot Springs for a few days. We went with Aaron's parents and his grandmother. His grandmother owns a condo down there so they were there for the week. We had a lot of fun. We went swimming a lot. Jacob loved it. This was his first time this year to swim. He really did a good job. By the end he was swimming without his floaties or ring. This was Courtney's first time to swim. She wasn't sure about it a first but by the second day she really liked it.
There were paddle boats and row boats you could use. We took a row boat out one day and the next day we did the paddle boat. Jacob steared the paddle boat while Aaron's dad and I paddled. It got a little tough at the end but we made it back.
We did go-carts one night. Jacob wanted to race me so him and Papaw were in one and I was in the other. They started out ahead but I passed them. I wanted to let them win but something inside of me just couldn't. I think Jacob and I are going to have to have a rematch sometime

0 comments: