Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. The kids had a lot of fun. Jacob was Superman and Courtney was Minnie Mouse. We went trick-or-treating and made the rounds to the grandparents. We didn't get home until 10 that night. Needless to say we were all very tired when we got home but had great time. Jacob's class got to wear their Halloween costumes to school Friday. They got to have a parade around they gym and parents took pictures.

Jacob and Harrison posing for a picture. Look at those muscles!




My little Minnie Mouse!


Mickey (the dog) and Minnie.
She loves this dog. She doesn't like him to be in his cage so she tries to get him out.


Success!!!






Look at all that candy.


It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's Superman!!












2 comments:

Amberly said...

I know we should have stopped by for a little while. It looks like you all had a very fun halloween and minnie mouse is adorable.

amyj said...

Ok, first of all your blog is great! Second, I didn't know you were a runner. I am so impressed as I cannot walk a 10k...Third, that picture of Harrison and Jacob in their costumes is precious! I'll be checking back with ya, Carrie!!