Saturday, August 8, 2009

Courtney turned 2!!!!!

Courtney's birthday was July 23rd. We were leaving for vacation the next day so I just had a small party for her. We had the grandparents over for dinner and cake. My thought was, "I'm not going to have a big party this year beacause she won't even remember it and we are leaving the next day and I'll go crazy trying to get everything done." So....everything turned out really cute and we had a great time.


She did really good blowing out her candles. I didn't really know how she would do.


The grandparents!

My mom and dad got her a backpack. She loves it!!!

Jacob got her a baby bag for her babies. What a good brother!

In one of her gifts I put some smarties. We call these are chill pills. They really come in handy when we are having a melt down.

Aaron's parents got her this. Needless to say it was the favorite.











1 comments:

Shelley said...

OMG, I can't believe she's 2!! She is so cute.